Story: Parables of Jesus
It was a great weekend, thank you again Pastor Dave Weiss. We were truly blessed through this experience. I will never read those “stories” again the same.
-Debbie Replogle, Curryville Church of the Brethren
This convertible series will work in a variety of settings.
It can be anything from a single message to an evening program to a weekend retreat or revival, Spiritual renewal series.
The point of this series is to look at the lessons in the stories Jesus told and how to use them to live a better story.
- What Kind of Soil Are You? The Parable of the Sower
- The Older Brother: The Prodigal Son
- Who’s Your Samaritan? The Good Samaritan
- Hurried, Buried and Worried: The Parable of the Talents
- What’s Your Story? The Sheep and the Goats, The Parable of the Lost Sheep
There’s a difference between having ears and having east to hear. In this message from Story: Parables of Jesus, The Parable of the Sower, we will look at the difference. The principle of Story is looking at the stories Jesus told to help us all to live a better story. To bring Dave in to preach and paint at your church, contact him at AMOKArts@aol.com
Above is an excerpt from my message on The Prodigal Son called The Older Brother.
Evening Programs Include:
- The Gifted: Parable of the soils, The Good Samaritan and The Parable of the Talents
- Relationships: Parable of the Soils, The Prodigal Son and The Sheep and Goats
I can also work to your themes and use other parables. I want to help your congregation to live a better story. For more information, contact me, Dave Weiss, at AMOKArts@aol.com.